Meleonie over at "The ramblings of a teenage Daydreamer" tagged me to do a very different kind of meme that she created herself. I was very obliged to follow through. The rules are to list 4 truths and 4 lies, then at the end give explanations on which are truths or not. And I tag anyone who wants to do it!
1. Sour Cream and onion chips are my crack
2. Pink is my favorite color
3. I attract the craziest people (good & bad)
4. I was a pathological liar when I was a child
5. I use to be an all-star gymnast and I won first place at my first competition
6. I always had a boyfriend
7. I was popular in high school
8. I've been to almost every state in America at least once or driving through.
1. TRUE: if you leave me alone with a bag of SC&O they will be consumed really quickly. I can't help it they are so good!!!
2. FALSE: weird huh? Actually White is...but some argue that's not a color so I guess right now it's yellow or orange.
3. TRUE: I got bombarded by a Jehovah's witness once at a gas station...never do that to someone I couldn't just leave my pump I had already started...and she's trying to get me to follow god...at a gas station. I have other stories but that's for another time.
4. Sadly TRUE: when I was a child I was so hyper I don't know I would think these things up and then apply them to real life. I once convinced my class, think I was in 1rst grade, that I was from japan and that it was on my grade card...they all believed me until one of my friends ask my dad...busted! hahahaha
5. TRUE: When I was 7-8 I tried out for gymnastics and tumbled my way up to the all-star division. We went to a competition and I won first place. Then I got an ulcer and had to quit. When I went back to start again I had found out that my coach had to sell her building and she had left. bummer
6. FALSE: I only dated someone if I truly had an interest in them. I would never date someone just to go out or be able to say I had a BF.
7. FALSE: hahaha I was hated, I kid you not, even despised by some. I actually had a teacher conspiracy my junior year to sabotage my credit and my top ten status, I ended up graduating early because I couldn't take the stupidity of it all. I was also if at all possible a wall-flower. I was so good at it i could be absent and teacher would mark me present.
8. FALSE: I've never been North or West of my state....i've been to 6 states maybe 7 but I don't think we actually crossed the state line so 6. But i hope to make that a truth one day!