July 11, 2010

Number 17 (Check)

well I got to mark off number 17 from my 21 before 21 list. Although it wasn't REALLY by choice. I wanted to go a week without eating meat. I've gone 2! And it's not just meat i've gone with out. It's ANY fried foods, ABSOLUTELY NO PASTA, or CHEESE, GAH I LOVE CHEESE.... that means no pizza either...ug. CHINESE MUTHAFUCKER....GAH!!


okay i'm better now, not really. I got sick two weeks ago and still have not been stored to my regular health. I don't know what's wrong, I went to a clinic and they sent some blood off for a test.. hopefully they will call tomorrow! I'm afraid I might have aggravated my existing ulcer or have a new one... grr

Anyway that's that.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, I hope your feeling better soon! Life without pizza or cheese especially cheese would suck.
    GET BETTER!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor chica. i'm glad you're getting health care, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sux :( An ulcer? Ouch! I hope the doc is able to get to the root of the problem ASAP, and that you are feeling better soon dear! sending healthy, healing vibes your way!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh yeah!!! I've been a veggie-head {as some of my friends like to say} for almost 16 years. It's a different lifestyle but truly cutting out cheese and such from your body for even two weeks - you should feel the difference. I hope you get better soon and maybe you aren't getting the right vitamins your body needs... that could be a cause too. Feel better! Congrats on marking off another one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awh! I hope you feel better soon~

    ReplyDelete