July 6, 2010

Award!!!

Meleonie gave me an award a while back but I was sick (still am) but feeling much better now. Here are the rules

1) Get very excied that you won it YAYYYYYYY!
2) Choose ONE of the following options of accepting the OMB award
a) Get really drunk and blog for 15 minutes straight or for as long as you can focus
b) Write about your most embarrassing moment
c) Write a "Soundtrack Of Your Childhood" post.
d) Make your next blog post a vlog (video post). Basically talk to the camera about whatever you want.
e) Take a picture of yourself first thing in the morning before you do anything else (hair, make-up etc.) and post it.
3. Pass the award to at least 3 (or more!) other bloggers, but don't forget to tell them!

I chose option E which is a picture of me first thing in the morning no make up, hair brushing, or photo editing! BAH




I pass this award onto Dolly(bonoir), (Em) the writer, and Namine from the clutter box!

4 comments:

  1. Herro chickadee! Sorry it has taken me so long to get my ass over here!
    Congrats on your latest award :) And thankyou ever so kindly for passing it on to me! This should be fun!
    I must say, you still look cute first thing in the morning! I unfortunately, do NOT, so i don't think i will be choosing that option! Your hair doesn't even look bad, and you don't even have bags under your eyes or anything!!!! How does that happen???

    How do you get drunk for 15 minutes? Does it mean to DRINK for 15 minutes and see what happens? I would be willing to try that hehe ;D But i probably shouldn't, as it doesn't take much for drink to go to my head! I hardly ever drink alcohol, so after one glass of wine i feel woozy....I'm so hardcore these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh love the blue wall - don't think I ever saw what color you picked {I know that was forever ago - so behind!} you actually looked pretty refreshed to have just woken up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you for the award!! BTW I LOVE YOUR BLUE WALL!!! Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blue wall = GREAT! I'm glad you did the award!! <3 :D Haha, you actually look pretty decent first thing in the morning! :D

    ReplyDelete