July 25, 2010

Day 3: Your Parents

My parents divorced when I was ten and have been two completely different driving forces in my life. My Dad loves some of the same things as me, he would watch anime with me and still does, likes most of the same music, and will back me up on anything. He's my dad but he's also my friend. My mom doesn't have the same interests as me with shows, movies, and music but we both enjoy sewing. She has always been there when I needed her and if for some reason I called and said I needed her help I know she would do it. She was strict when I was a child and taught me very young that the world is not always a nice place. I would never change the way I was raised, I wouldn't be the person I am now if it was any different.


Tomorrow is "Your Sibling"

1 comment:

  1. This is soooo cool. I might steal this from you. Interesting about your parents.

    ReplyDelete