November 26, 2009

Thanks and Giving


Today didn't go quite as planned. I didn't get a wink of sleep last night due to a chirpy little kitty who would not be quiet. After trying but failing to sleep I made my way to the bathroom and got ready with 30 minutes to spare. That 30 minutes was filled with music and last minute checking of plans. Around 10:50am I went over to my mother and Step-dad's home to meet up and ride with them. We left right at 11:00am on our way to my Uncle's house which is about 45 minutes away. We arrived with the idea of eating and leaving because we wanted to set the Christmas lights up before leaving on our trip and I wanted to clean house before leaving. Well we got to talking and after eating they wanted to make custard so that took a little time. It was a great time. We didn't get back till 4:50 ish which means it had already turned dark. So no Christmas lights till tomorrow and all I was able to get done was washing dishes and sprucing up a bit. I'll have to do laundry and clean the car tomorrow. I Hope everyone had a great holiday and got stuffed on food!

P.s. I am so excited about my vacation!!! EEEIII!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment