April 10, 2009

Fear is the appropriate response...


I am a movie lover! If it's strange or weird I probably like it! Tim Burton is producing a new movie, 9, and I can't wait to see it! It's based on a short film made by the director Shane Acker. Funny enough it comes out 9/09/2009. You can check out the trailer for it here



The story takes place in a world pretty similar to our own, in which the very existence of humanity is threatened. A group of rag dolls, living a post-apocalyptic existence find one of their own, 9, who displays leadership qualities that may help them to survive. I'm not sure but it seems from the trailer that 9 was made by a scientist.





You can't have a good movie with out good music! 9 is featuring as it's main song Welcome Home by Coheed and Cambria. If you play Rock Band then you'll know the song. I really enjoy the band, and you can listen to the song here


I can't wait for it to come out, If you enjoyed other movies by Tim Burton, like Shane Acker's work, or just enjoy seeing rag dolls fighting for peace this is the movie to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment