January 2, 2011

I Declare: 2011

Strong feelings have made me determine that this year will be amazing. Over the past week, while off the internet, I began to ponder about things. "It's not about the destination but the journey" consumed me for a while. What if I applied that phrase to more things. For one example instead of ordering books from the internet or getting the bookstore to, I simple try and obtain it on my own. It might take a month or years to find the book but would I not feel this amazing emotion once I finally found the book?

This year, the year I proclaimed great, my resolution is to be an adventurer. Possibly in all aspects of life. What is your resolution or declaration for 2011?

-Stephanie

1 comment:

  1. To risk more. To push myself and do things that I'm NOT sure will succeed.

    ReplyDelete