November 21, 2010

Number 7: Check

Number seven on the list was to "Do something out of character". I had the hardest time figuring out what that thing would be but it wasn't until after I did it that I realized. The other night I trolled. If you made a puzzled face at that, i'll explain. Trolling is when someone says or types something specifically to get a rise of emotion out of you, usually anger. I was on a chat site and this Chinese guy asked where I was from, I said Japan. If you know the hatred these two countries harbor for one another you can only imagine the interesting conversation I had. It is so unlike me to do something like that and i'm glad I got it out of my system. I know it sounds weird but doing something you normally wouldn't isn't always a bad thing.

Have you ever done something, only to later think "oh gosh was that me, did I do that"?

1 comment:

  1. that would be an interesting conversation. I think it's always good to surprise your self when you realize you did something out of character! It's not so stressful that way. Awesome that you got another one on your list!

    ReplyDelete