That is a quote from Samuel Beckett, and one I find resonates true. Perfection is merely a myth and as long as you try in life that's all that matters. I've been thinking a lot lately, not much else I can do, and I made a mental list of things I want to try and accomplish before January 1, 2011.
1. Get rid of clutter & junk
2. write down on pieces of paper things I want to leave behind in 2010 and throw away/burn them (probably will wait until new years eve for this one)
3. find and start taking a vitamin
4. buy a new complete outfit
5. update info and delete any forgotten websites I joined
Question: Is there anything that you do before New Year's Day?