August 29, 2010

The Mysterious Benedict Society Book Review

I recently read "The Mysterious Benedict Society" and it left me thunderstruck. The ending reveals some information that just amazes you. I had to rethink everything about the book, that one little thing changed it entirely. The story follows four orphan children who have been given the highly important, and even more dangerous, task of saving the world. This isn't the first book to have done that but it certainly does feel like it. Stewart brought to life an adventurous, and sometimes silly, story that I couldn't leave alone. I, with most certainty, gave it a 5 out of 5 and can not wait to read the second book!

2 comments:

  1. Woah! I'm in a library right now.. I'll see if I can find it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I hope you can, it was a really great read.

    ReplyDelete