August 14, 2010

Day 21 - 22 - 23

Someone you judged by first impression: That would be everyone I've ever met in my life. They don't even have to talk to me, I just make a mental note what I think about them. Doesn't mean that it's set in stone in my mind, I could be horribly wrong. I don't think stereotyping is always a bad thing, in a way it can be a survival mechanism. Have any of you ever been walking and caught sight with someone who gave you a "Bad" feeling? well there you go.

Someone you want to give a second chance to: I don't really know of anyone.

The last person you kissed: That would be Jodi and it was FLIPPING awesome. :D


Tomorrow is "Person that gave you your favorite memory"

4 comments:

  1. too funny you admit it - most people never would but we all do - that's why 1st impressions really are that important! Some stranger in the movie line asked what movie I was going to see and when I told him Step Up 3- 3D, he said he was surprised. I kinda laughed b/c I had never felt more judged by my look than ever. If you knew me, you wouldn't be surprised at all! haha

    ReplyDelete