April 7, 2011

Weekend Getaway Part 1

Hay Lovelies, This Monday and Tuesday I drove up to Knoxville and Nashville Tennessee to spend time with two wonderful ladies. I had such a fun time and I want to share the experience just encase you ever want to venture there your self!


KNOXVILLE, TN

Lunch: Oodles Uncorked - It's an Italian restaurant with a great atmosphere. Some of the menu items can be pricey ($$) but if you go on monday they have a lunch special of spaghetti and meatballs for $5.oo. It was great, a bit hot with the peppers and onions in the meat. They also have a "be your own chef". You get to pick a noodle and a sauce for $6.

Dessert: Marble Slab Creamery - We grabbed a cone at this sweet shop. I picked the praline, very light. They also have mixes to throw in from sprinkles to reeces pieces. Its right beside oodles so its a convenient choice.

Shopping: Bliss & Bliss Home - Both are different, stores across the square from each other. Bliss home is nice but I would recommend just going to Bliss for vacationers. It has more than just clothes. I bought some old wood printer letters for $4. They happened to be on sale for 75% off.

1 comment:

  1. Excellent publish, very informative. I ponder why the opposite experts of this sector don’t realize this. You should continue your writing. I’m confident, you have got a great readers’ base already!

    ReplyDelete