February 8, 2011

Tune Tuesday

Crystal Castles is the experimental electronic band from Toronto. They have become rather popular with their fan base in the hundreds of thousands. Although they've been labeled electronic their music is very aggressive and loud. You could even go so far as to throw in screamo, as the main singer screams(wails) most of their songs. It's very noisy and harsh sounding. I suppose you're wondering why I even like the band? I heard "Doe Deer" and it stuck in my head. I just couldn't help from like it. It's that necessary evil you need to help unwind. I suppose that doesn't make much since. You know how if a room is too clean or bare is seems sterile? So you decorate your room with layers of things that interest you. If your brave enough to listen the song is below, enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment