1. I tend to lean more towards long loose vests than the ones that come right under your chest...they don't look right on me.
2. See the price above ($425/$58) I never pay more than $30 on any type of clothing and that includes shoes. $30 is my limit...other wise my pocket and my conscious hurts.
3. I love long shirts, I wish they made more. I want my shirt to cover the crotch of my jeans. If the shirt is to short I won't wear it out anymore...it turns into a sleep shirt.
4. I always wear an undershirt, I can't just put a shirt on and go I have to have an undershirt.
5. I love Levi jeans, especially since each style/type of jean has a number and once you find a jean that fits you, you can keep ordering that number in different shades.
6. I hardly wear dresses but when I do, I tend to lean towards loose wavy flowy types. Sundresses are my favorite. They also have to at least come down to my knee.
Inspirations for my "style":
The 1920s - classic ((Plus I love a good trench coat and fedora, classic white button ups))
Hippies - loose fitting, natural colors, nature
Things I don't wear on a normal basis
tights - I've never worn leggings but I'm okay with them